Live Tracking SPOT GPS
Synchronize your TravelMap with a SPOT device (requires having a Premium Plus account).Presentation: travelmap.net/live-tracking
1. Login to your SPOT account: myaccount.findmespot.com/login
2. Open the page "SETTINGS & BILLING".
Scroll down to the "XML FEED" section and click on the button "VIEW / EDIT".
3. Click on the button "CREATE XML FEED".
4. Enter any name, keep all the checkboxes checked and make sure the option "Make XML page public" is selected.
Click on "CREATE".
5. Click on "View details", then copy the "XML Feed ID".
6. Create a new Live Tracking
- Open your TravelMap administration
- Go to: Settings > Live Tracking > New
- GPS tracking device: select "SPOT"
- Select the map you want to update
- Paste the "SPOT XML Feed ID"
- Click on "Create"
That's it! Now your TravelMap will be updated automatically to stay in sync with your SPOT GPS device.
You can use the Live Tracking settings to pause the synchronization or choose another map.