Live Tracking Garmin inReach
Synchronize your TravelMap with a Garmin inReach device (requires having a Premium Plus account).Presentation: travelmap.net/live-tracking
You need to have a Garmin inReach device or a Garmin device compatible with the "inReach Satellite Technology" to update your map in real time.
Otherwise, you can use the Live Tracking with Strava to automatically import your daily activities.
1. Follow the Garmin instructions to enable MapShare from your Garmin account.
2. Copy your MapShare username.
3. Create a new Live Tracking
- Open your TravelMap administration
- Go to: Settings > Live Tracking > New
- GPS tracking device: select "Garmin inReach"
- Select the map you want to update
- Enter your Garmin MapShare username
- Click on "Create"
That's it! Now your TravelMap will be updated automatically to stay in sync with your Garmin inReach device.
You can use the Live Tracking settings to pause the synchronization or choose another map.